Guilde Recall

Forum de la guilde Recall sur Star Wars Old Republic

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum de la communauté Recall. En vous inscrivant, vous accèderez à la première partie de notre forum. Cette partie vous permettra de prendre connaissance avec notre politique de recrutement, réaliser une candidature et discuter en notre compagnie avec les membres et invités de la guilde. Nous vous souhaitons la meilleure visite possible. Passez un bon moment, cordialement, l'effectif Recall.

#1 27-02-2018 06:24:57

chanah
Inscrits

Chen Shuguang, a professor with the Party School

HOHHOT Nike Vapormax Grey , May 18 (Xinhua) -- More than 1,600 people, including forest police, are battling a forest fire in north China's Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, authorities said Thursday.

The fire broke out Wednesday in a forest in Chenbaerhu Banner in the city of Hulunbuir and had burned through around 5,000 hectares as of Thursday noon Nike Vapormax Red , according to local fire authorities.

Eight aircraft and six armored vehicles have joined the firefighting team to extinguish the blaze, it said.

More than 1,700 forest police are ready to join the efforts if required.

This spring, temperatures in Inner Mongolia are higher than average,with dry vegetation increasing fire risks.

China, Argentina pledge to strengthen bilateral ties

Soldiers take part in "Eager Lion" military exercise in Jordan

General strike against new austerity ends in minor scuffles in Athens

Highlights of Italian Open tennis tournament

Miraculous road at Guoliang cliff corridor in China's Henan

Dough figurines made by folk artist in E China

Sea of clouds over meadows in NW China's Shaanxi

2017 national yoga contest held in SW China

Dejan Damjanovic Photo: CFP

Chinese Super League (CSL) giants Beijing Guoan unveiled their new signing on Thursday Nike Vapormax Blue , as Montenegrin striker -Dejan Damjanovic, commonly known as Dejan in China, penned a 1.5-year deal with the capital-based club.

The 32-year-old joined the CSL in -December in a two-year deal with -Jiangsu Sainty, scoring five goals in his 11 -appearances in the league.

"I was really honored when I heard Beijing was interested in me; this is a bigger club and has bigger ambition," Dejan said at a news conference.

"I have the ambition to make something good in my career, so this opportunity is a very good one for me Nike Vapormax Black , and I hope it's good for the club."

Guoan now are in the second place with 31 points in the 16-team league, four points behind leaders Guangzhou Evergrande. Jiangsu Sainty are three places behind Guoan.

Before stepping into the CSL, Dejan had a six-year spell at FC Seoul, where he won the Korean top-tier league title twice and won the top scorer award three times.

With Sainty, Dejan played against Guoan in April, but he failed to grab a goal and Sainty suffered a 1-0 -defeat.

Speaking of his underachievement at Sainty Nike Vapormax Off White , Dejan said the different playing style between the Korean league and CSL made him stutter.

But Dejan, dubbed "Asia's Ibra" due to his playing style similar to Swedish soccer star Zlatan Ibrahimovic, also -indicated his former Seoul teammate Ha Dae-sung would be very helpful for him to blend into Gregorio Manzano's team.

"I was not playing in the position I am familiar to," Dejan said. "I still need time to get accustomed to the pace, and I believe I can play in the familiar position under Manzano."

Under Spanish coach Manzano, Guoan scored only 18 goals Nike Vapormax White , 19 behind defending champions Evergrande after 14 league games.

But Guoan's defenders earned much credit from fans and media alike as the team conceded only eight goals, the -lowest in the top flight.

On July 8, Guoan ended the contract with Ecuadorian scoring spearhead Joffre Guerron on mutual agreement, which fueled the rumor that Guoan were going to replace their foreign strikers.

Gao Chao, chairman of Guoan, said the coaching staff put forward the issue of changing the foreign players before the CSL's summer break.

But he didn't rule out further signings to Guoan.

It's sill two weeks before the transfer deadline Nike Vapormax 2018 ," Gao said. "It -depends on the coach if we are going to make further signings."

(Agencies)

By Ronald Njoroge

NAIROBI, Sept. 11 (Xinhua) -- Chinese television broadcast company, StarTimes plans to nurture sports talents in Africa in order to build future champions.

StarTimes vice president Mark Lisboa said in a media briefing in Nairobi that the sport sector in the continent is not yet fully developed.

"We therefore want to nurture sports talent in Africa so that sportsmen and women can play an integral part in socio-economic development," Lisboa said during the launch of the program for German football legend Lothar Matthaus' tour of Kenya.

Matthaus, who is Germany's most-capped player, will be in Nairobi on Sept. 19 and 20. The tour has been organized by StarTimes and German Bundesliga.

Lisboa said that his organization will target on sports development in all fields. "We will not be limited to popular sports like football but all fields where we see opportunities like athletics Nike Vapormax Flyknit , hockey, taekwondo and boxing," he added.

Lisboa said that they hope to focus on those kids under 16 because they are eager to take instructions from experienced players.

"So that by the time they are 20 years old, they can compete globally," he said. "We believe if we start out developing young players right now, the dream of Kenya participating in football World Cup will be achieved."

StarTimes launched a rich football broadcast schedule to Kenyan subscribers last month. The comprehensive live football offering is composed of major international tournaments and top-tier European football leagues including the Bundesliga 201718 season during which 324 matches will be broadcast.

Chinese naval hospital ship Peace Ark arrives in Malaga Nike Vapormax , Spain

People visit Pentagon Memorial to honor 911 attacks victims

Beijing int'l cultural, creative industry expo opens

40th International Sanicole Airshow held in Belgium

China, Pakistan air forces hold joint training exercises

Pic story: Chinese grape and wine expert

Farmers busy with farm work around Bailu across China

Rural children take free lunch in SW China's Guizhou

CANBERRA, May 5 (Xinhua) -- Australian football's ruling body unveiled on Tuesday an ambitious 20-year p. Jerseys Cheap   Jerseys Wholesale   Throwback NFL Jerseys China   Authentic Soccer Jerseys Online   Replica NHL Jerseys China   Throwback MLB Jerseys Cheap   Authentic Jerseys Wholesale   Hockey Jerseys From China   MLB Baseball Jerseys Free Shipping   Authentic Jerseys China

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com