Guilde Recall

Forum de la guilde Recall sur Star Wars Old Republic

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Annonce

Bienvenue sur le forum de la communauté Recall. En vous inscrivant, vous accèderez à la première partie de notre forum. Cette partie vous permettra de prendre connaissance avec notre politique de recrutement, réaliser une candidature et discuter en notre compagnie avec les membres et invités de la guilde. Nous vous souhaitons la meilleure visite possible. Passez un bon moment, cordialement, l'effectif Recall.

#1 10-05-2018 05:07:02

chanah
Inscrits

Water level of Ganjiang River rises due to lasting rainstorm

"
NEW YORK Nike Air Force One Low 07 Mens Black White Outlet , June 13 (Xinhua) -- Usain Bolt was not happy about his mediocre result after he returned to win the Diamond League in New York Saturday in Icahn stadium.

The Jamaican Olympic and world champion ran 20.29 seconds in the men's 200 meters, which is not a Diamond League event but sure drew great attention thanks to the biggest star of the sport.

Bolt was frustrated by the winning time as he had hoped to run sub-20 in the New York race in the stadium where he created his first world record of 9.72 in the 100m seven years ago.

The 28-year-old said despite winning he was not happy with today's race and ""it's back to the drawing board"".

""I don't know. I have to figure out what's going on. I need to get on top of things, work my way back. So I will see my coach, try to analyze what's going on and work on it Wholesale Nike Air Force One Mid 07 Black ,"" said Bolt.

Bolt hasn't been faster than 20 seconds in 200m this year, with his fastest time being 20.13 achieved in an IAAF Challenge in Ostrava, Czech Republic on May 26. Although he set the goal of winning at the Rio Olympics in 2016, his priority now is to go back to his best shape.

""I don't even worry about Rio. I'm worried about what's happened now. Try to figure what's going on in the season Wholesale Nike Air Force One 07 Low Mens Gold White , so I need to buckle down and get everything right,"" he said.

The men's 100m was another star race to watch among Saturday's 16 Diamond League events. Americna Tyson Gay stormed to finish the first in 10.12 before Keston Bledman of Trinidad and Tobago who came second in 10.13 running under protest of a falsestart. Nesta Carter of Jamaica finished third in 10.15.

""I was happy to be out here competing today in such a close race but I gave it my all and had a good race,"" said Gay.

In Saturday's competition, this year's best result was created in women's 400m when American Francena McCorory raced to a 49.86 victory which is also a new meet record. There were two more meet records broken in women's long jump and high jump.

Christabel Netty of Canada jumped the longest to set a meet record of 6.92 meters Nike Air Force One Mid 07 White Outlet , beating 2013 Diamond trophy winner Shara Proctor to the third place in 6.72. American Tianna Bartolette came second.

Spanish Ruth Beitia and two-time world champion Blanka Vlasic both cleared 1.97 meters to beat the former record with Beitia winning the competition.

World champion Vitezslav Vesely of Czech Republic won his first New York javelin throw title after he produced a first round throw of 83.62 meters that held up for the win. Olympic and world champion Sandra Perkovic of Croatia took the wome's discus throw title in 68.44 ahead of Yaimi Perez of Cuba and French Melina Robert-Michon.

Fabiana Murer of Brazil beat Olympic champion Jennifer Suhr to take the women's pole vault title in 4.8 meters, which is the second best result of the year. Greece's Nikoleta Kiriakopoulou also cleared 4.8 but had to settle for the silver.

In men's 800m, Kenyan Olympic and world champion David Rudisha had a season best performance of 1:43.58 to win.

"

WASHINGTON, Feb. 11 (Xinhua) -- In her first testimony to the Congress cheap nike air force 1 deconstruct , U.S. Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen reiterated central bank's plan to taper its stimulus exit despite recent weakness in the economy.

The current economic situation and outlook, as well as the monetary policy, were the main focus of the hearing held twice a year.

Yellen told lawmakers she expected "a great deal of continuity" in the central bank's monetary policy, saying that she served on the Fed policy-setting committee as the bank formulated its current policy strategy and she strongly supported that strategy.

Yellen cheap nike air force 1 supreme , 67, took the oath of office to lead the Federal Reserve System on Feb. 3, succeeding Ben Bernanke, who stepped down after eight turbulent years. She was previously the Fed's vice Chair.

In the public debut in her new role cheap nike air force 1 mid , Yellen said while the economy gained steam at the end of 2013, recovery in the U.S. labor market was "far from complete," underscoring the importance of considering more than just the unemployment rate when evaluating the conditions of the labor market.

Her point of keeping an eye on wider range of labor indicators is particularly important as the unemployment rate, now at 6.6 percent cheap nike air force 1 high , is near the 6.5 percent threshold the Fed once identified as the level that would need to be reached before officials would consider a hike in the interest rates.

"If coming information broadly supports the Committee's expectation of ongoing improvement in labor market conditions and inflation moving back toward its long-run objective, the Committee will likely reduce the pace of asset purchases in further measured steps at future meetings," Yellen indicated steady pullback in Fed stimulus, referring to the Federal Open Market Committee cheap nike air force 1 low , which sets monetary policy.

While admitting she was "surprised" by the two recent jobs reports that showed the pace of job creation running under what she had expected, Yellen cautioned against jumping to conclusions of the longer trend. She told the Congress that the Fed needs to see a "notable change" in the economic outlook to consider pausing its withdrawal of stimulus.

The Fed trimmed its monthly purchases of Treasury and mortgage- backed securities by a total of 10 billion dollars in both December and January, citing strengthening economy and continued improvement in the labor market.

The Fed policymakers have suggested they would continue to reduce the bond buying, which now totals 65 billion dollars a month cheap nike air force 1 07 , at a similar pace at each Fed meeting and end it by the end of 2014, provided the economy develops generally in line with expectations.

Yellen also highlighted the Fed's financial regulatory role, saying that the work of making the financial system more robust " has not yet been completed."

A Planned Plumbing Maintenance Program for Your Proper. Cheap France Jerseys   Cheap England Jerseys   Cheap Croatia Jerseys   Cheap Colombia Jerseys   Cheap Chile Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Brazil Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Belgium Soccer Jerseys   Cheap Argentina Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale Wales Soccer Jerseys   Wholesale USA Womens Soccer Jerseys

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com