Guilde Recall

Forum de la guilde Recall sur Star Wars Old Republic

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

Bienvenue sur le forum de la communauté Recall. En vous inscrivant, vous accèderez à la première partie de notre forum. Cette partie vous permettra de prendre connaissance avec notre politique de recrutement, réaliser une candidature et discuter en notre compagnie avec les membres et invités de la guilde. Nous vous souhaitons la meilleure visite possible. Passez un bon moment, cordialement, l'effectif Recall.

#1 27-02-2018 04:26:34

a bronze in the three-meter springboard.

NAIROBI Jordan 15 For Sale , Feb. 17 (Xinhua) -- Australian oil and gas firm, FAR Limited, said Monday it has obtained approval from the Kenyan government for its farm out agreement with Milio International.

The new deal will see FAR Limited fully carried through with about 30 million U.S. dollars exploration work on the highly prospective onshore and offshore L6 exploration blocks in Kenya.

"The exploration work includes a regional onshore 1,000 km 2D seismic survey and an onshore exploration well in Block L6 in the Lamu Basin. The survey is likely to start in April Air Jordan 14 Retro For Sale , while the well is likely to be spud in the first half of 2015," it said in a statement issued in Nairobi.

The Block L6 is located to the north of major east coast Kenyan population centers and infrastructure and if the exploration well in 2015 leads to discovery, then FAR will fast track an onshore development to supply to nearby markets.

FAR has identified a number of oil and gas play types and prospects and assessed that the combined unrisked prospective resources for Block L6 are 3.75 billion barrels of oil or 10.23 Tcf of gas (respectively 2.25 billion barrels or 6.14 Tcf of gas net to FAR).

The Australian firm has also matured 3 offshore prospects (Tembo, Kifaru and Kifaru West) in the Block L6 which have prospective oil equivalent resources of 327 Air Jordan 14 Shoes For Sale , 178 and 130 million barrels on an unrisked best estimate 100 percent basis respectively (196, 107 and 78 million barrels net to FAR).

"These estimates have an associated risk of discovery and risk of development. Further exploration and appraisal is required to determine the existence of a significant quantity of potentially moveable hydrocarbons," it said.

Far's two permits in Kenya Block L6 and Block L9 are strategically located in the Lamu Basin offshore and onshore Kenya and just north of recent world scale natural gas discoveries totalling around 100 trillion cubic feet off the coast of Mozambique and Tanzania.

Growing interest in the Lamu Basin's exploration potential is reflected in the fact that up to 7 wells are planned to be drilled over the next 12 to 18 months.

The recent takeover activity, drilling and major gas discoveries close to FAR's Kenyan acreage have heightened interest in the East African region.

Trading of stakes in the oil exploration businesses has gathered speed in Kenya in the past year following the first discovery of oil in Ngamia-1 near Lake Turkana last year.

Charlotte Gainsbourg Photo: IC

French pop and film star Charlotte Gainsbourg on Friday returned to music with a dreamy electronic track co-written by one-half of Daft Punk.

"Rest Air Jordan 14 For Sale ," accompanied by a surrealist video that marks Gainsbourg's debut as a director, is the first track off an album of the same name that also features singersongwriter Paul McCartney.

Led by a gentle keyboard melody over a funky but understated bass, the title track shows the influence of its co-writer Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo, part of robot-clad French house masters Daft Punk.

The daughter of legendary chanteur Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin Jordan 14 Retro For Sale , Charlotte Gainsbourg returns to her distinctively breathy, coquettish voice as she recites the rhyming chorus in French that translates as: "Please stay with me Do not let me forget you."

The album Rest, which will come out on November 17 with tracks both in English and French, also features a song written by Paul McCartney entitled "Songbird in a Cage."

She revealed little about the track Jordan 14 Shoes For Sale , although the title is similar to "Blackbird," a classic Beatles tune on which McCartney addressed US race relations.

The bulk of Rest she recorded with SebastiAn, the French producer best known for his work with the experimental R&B star Frank Ocean.

Gainsbourg released a video for "Rest" on Apple Music which depicts a slide-show of loosely connected images including lovers in bed, a caged dog Jordan 14 For Sale , elderly women dancing cheek-to-cheek, and a boy lifting into the sky on a string of balloons.

Gainsbourg said that she initially wanted the video to be shot by Lars von Trier, the polemical Danish director who has cast her in a series of films, most recently the erotic thriller Nymphomaniac.

She said that von Trier encouraged her to direct the video herself Cheap Air Jordan 13 Retro Shoes For Sale , giving her "the first push I longed for."

"Up to me to deliver my personality in either the archive footage I was choosing or the new images I filmed. Trying to create a repetitive language through this musical loop," she said in a statement.

"Thanks to this first step into directing, I was able to take possession of my own imagery," she explained.

Gainsbourg - who made her musical debut at age 12 in the controversial song "Lemon Incest" with her father - has long worked closely with well-known artists.

Her last album of new work Cheap Air Jordan 13 Retro For Sale , 2009's IRM, was co-written with Los Angeles alternative rock icon Beck.

Louis Vuitton: Distinguished Luggage and Accessories Published: 24.07.2009 | Author: kittyhill | Category: Beauty

Louis Vuitton bags have a long and interesting historical record. Esttablished in the mid-1800s by a thirty-three-year-old French travel bag producer, the Louis Vuitton brand聽 is among the longest running producer of fine travel items and fashion bags. As illustrated the text The Riches of Paris written by Maribeth Clemente, researcher and author Cheap Air Jordan 13 Shoes For Sale , Louis Vuitton’s travel bags were really the first pieces that simplified travel. Fashioned to be simply arranged for vacationing and travel, such designs gave travelers functionality as well as聽 elegant design. Louis Vuitton purses are recognized with their trademark beige-on-brown checkerboard pattern known as the Damier Pattern as well as the classic LV initials that is placed on each piece. Since the time of its beginning, Louis Vuitton luggage and travel accessories have f. NFL Jerseys From China   Hockey Jerseys Wholesale   MLB Jerseys China   NHL Jerseys Online   Baseball Jerseys From China   New NHL Jerseys From China   New NFL Jerseys China   Nike NFL Jerseys From China   College Hockey Jerseys Cheap   Replica Jerseys China

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par